Designing a salon is a detailed process and should be if done correctly. Our goal is to first listen and understand your vision and basics of the project so we’ll be better equipped to provide insight and expertise toward completion.
The process has a few important steps to consider and so we have provided two documents here that will shed some light on the details: one is description of the process so you know what to expect in the beginning and along the way.
The other is our design agreement which outlines how we charge for our services to you. These are yours for reference so feel free to read, copy or print and don’t hesitate to call us with questions. We look forward to working with you!
Funding your project can be the most important stage in process since not much will happen without it.
Financing equipment in the beauty industry often takes the form of an equipment lease.
This is very common in the beauty industry and it can be a great way to pay for the salon
equipment you need and get you open for business! An equipment lease could be an
effective financial tool by itself or even in conjunction with traditional bank financing.
Here are 8 quick features of equipment leasing:
- You may be able to get an equipment lease when a bank won’t finance.
- Lease collateral is just the equipment being financed
- May be able to include some tenant improvements in the lease or have money to pay contractors.
- You own the equipment at the end of the lease period
- 100% financing or zero down in some cases
- Possible tax advantages
- Application process is simple and quick and normally doesn’t require financials or tax returns.
- Easy to budget, fixed monthly payments with 2 to 5 year terms.
To learn more about Gigli&Massimo Italy
Download our Design Agreement and our Process
Gigli&Massimo-Italy does not finance equipment or own companies that do but will refer to established
companies who work specifically in and understand the dynamics of the beauty industry.